DWDI & SWSI Fans
This fan range employs housings with square-shaped outlet and sizes from the R20 normal number series, in accordance to AMCA Standard 99-0098 76 and to DIN 323.
The RDH range is made of high efficiency, double width, double inlet centrifugal fans with backward inclined blades. Volume flow rate from 600 m3/h to 150.000 m3/h Total pressure up to 3500 Pa. 16 sizes from 180 up to 1000 mm wheel diameter.
RDH fans are available in the following versions:
Version L: 180 - 560
Version R: 180 - 710
Version K: 200 - 1000
Version K1: 315 - 900
Version K2: 500 - 1000
Twin fan versions
Where a limited fan height is required, RDH fans are available also in double or twin fan versions, with two double inlet impellers on a common shaft, supported by three or four bearings.
These versions are identified by the G2 prefix. Double fans are available in the following sizes:
Version G2K: 250 - 1000
Version G2K2: 250 - 1000
Retrovent - the efficient fan technology with scroll casing and airfoil blades.
- Single inlet for belt drive
- Various series with light, medium and heavy duty bearings
- Bearing in the airstream on separate bearing support pedestal out of the airstream
- Impeller with forwards curved blades made of galvanised sheet steel (Series ASH)
- Impeller with backward curved blades, welded and coated (series RSH)
- Impeller with backward hollow section true aerofoil blades. welded and coated (Series RER)
- Flow rate up to 150,000 m3/h
- Pressure up to 3,500 Pa
A system that saves space, time, and money - in an air handling unit or any other application!
The compact base frame offers decisive benefits.
- The frame lengths have been optimised and adjusted for the casing position and motor installation height to achieve the smallest possible overall height and length
- Precise and optimised coordination of all components, all the way through to installation, adjustment and testing